The largest and most influential international wine competition in America, the San Francisco International Wine Competition (SFIWC) has been setting the standard for professional wine judging since its debut in 1980. Now in its 38th year, the SFIWC maintains the highest level of integrity with a blind-tasting system performed by a highly experienced panel of internationally acclaimed wine experts.
The 2018 San Francisco International Wine Competition took place November 17 - 19.
A SFIWC medal has been established as a reliable indication of wine excellence, and wines recognized as medal-worthy by our judges are universally understood to be among the very best.
Giró Ribot won the following medalls with the brand Paul Cheneau:
- Silver Medal: Paul Cheneau Brut
- Silver Medal: Paul Cheneau Brut Reserva
- Silver Medal: Paul Cheneau Rosé
- Silver Medal: Paul Cheneau Lady of Spain
- Silver Medal: Paul Cheneau Millésimé